Since that day my life completely changed.
Since that day I found out who were my real friends were.
Since that day I now have a different way of viewing things.
Hello, I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying their 1 week holiday.
My name is Nora.. No not my real name just a nickname. I will be writing my true story, everything that I will write is 100% true. Well except for the names.
I've been reading A LOT of blog mn this summer and I've been wanting to write one since!
"omg Nora 7ayatk marra k2anaha blog lazm tktben wa7d" -Every single one of my friends Told me:p. So bismilla nbda..
My name is nora and I'm Saudi.
I'm 14 (you might be thinking that I'm too young to write a blog but everyone says that 3agle Akbar mn 3umre)
Not so tanned, curly light brown with messed up pink dip dye hair that reaches my elbows.
I have a twin brother called m7amad
He doesnt look like his 14 AT ALL he looks like he's 12 which made him very mad =)) he has curly short very very light hair.
A 21 year old sister who I rarely ever see, madawi is her name.
And last but not least hajar, she's 18.
Madawi and hajar's personalities are nothing alike.
Madawi is very very social and likes to party she sometimes acts like she's the 18 year old one while hajar acts like she's 21.
Hajar isn't very social but she has some friends, she's the calm mature one that makes the right decisions.
I haven't really described ALL the characters I'll describe them when they appear.
الحمدالله على كل حال
No comments:
Post a Comment