Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chapter 3

Summer, July 7
.. :"Yaalla yallaa gooom Nora its 9:00 am and guests are coming" shouted dede our housekeeper.

Guests? 9:00? She must be kidding -_-

She was obviously trying to clean the living room but I was sleeping on the couch.

I miss those days when you sleep on The couch and magically end up on your bed :')

Me: okay dede I'm up. I said in an annoyed tone.

I woke up hoping that yesterday was a dream, that my mom didn't have cancer, that everything and everyone was alright. But too bad it wasn't...

I took a quick shower. I knew that my relatives are coming since its 9:00 in the morning so I wore something casual, jeans and a t-shirt will do.

I checked my blackberry. 37 chats! Whaaattt :o

I remembered that before I sleep I wrote a pm that said "اللهم أني أسالك ان تأخذ بيد أمي وتشفيها وكل مسلم"

Everyone was asking what's wrong and praying for her to get better. Cute :c

After I replied to all 37 people, i decided to go to m7amad's rooms. I miss him so much :(.

M7amad is my best friend/brother I can tell him any problem in the world and he could find a solution to it. I never trusted anyone as much as I trusted my brother

I knocked the door, 1 knock.. 2 knocks.. 3 knocks.. He's such a heavy sleeper -_-

I decided to let him rest for a bit. Everyone was sleeping, I hated that I'm the only morning person in this family.

I opened my twitter to kill time. Her username caught my attention.. KuwaityBlogger (I don't remember her username, I don't know if it's a real account or not I just remember a blogger following me)


A kuwaiti girl who's sharing her love story with the world. Hmm interesting bio.

I was trying to convince myself to read it, since there wasnt a single soul awake in this house except for dede. A chapter won't hurt, right?



I found myself reading 20 chapters from her story!

That was the first blog I've ever read! It was amazing I loved it. I followed her back and followed a thousand more bloggers and reading their stories!

CR*P

It's 2:00 pm I bet my aunts are all downstairs in the living room!!

I ran down the stairs and found every single one of my family members down there.

Oh god I miss them :').

You see, since summer started I didn't spend much time with my family. I spent every minute of it with my friends. They're not in the same school as I am so I didn't see them that much..


Salamt 3ala my aunts and kissed my grandmothers forehead.

I chatted with my aunts and cousins and everyone. I was trying to keep up with them, but they talk so fast plus they keep changing the subject every minute =)) I couldn't comment on any thing they were just toooo fast!

I overheard my mom and my aunt talking about what hospital is best for her, I could barely hear them over the tv and my other aunts talking with their loud voices.

I got closer to my mom and aunt without them noticing...

I. Could. Not. Believe. What. I'm. Hearing.


Please let this be a dream ya rabbi pleaaasee...


الحمدالله على كل حال

No comments:

Post a Comment